Here’s something you may not know about me: One of my first jobs was being a movie projectionist. I loved this job. The smell of popcorn in the air. The coveralls and dark tunnels with only a few scattered desk lamps and flickering projectors to light your way. Working till 3 am building prints and then getting to be one of the first people in the country to see a movie. I love movies. I love the uncomfortable chairs and dusty curtains. So I guess it makes sense that our next contest* would have a movie theme of some sorts.
- What movie is the image above from?
- Release the Kraken!
- Grow up Heather, bulimia’s so ’87.
- Your use of language has altered since our arrival. It is currently laced with, shall we say, more colorful metaphors, “double dumbass on you” and so forth.
- Here’s to swimmin’ with bow-legged women!
- All I want to do is graduate from high school, go to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die. Now it may not sound too great to a sconehead like you, but I think it’s swell. And you come along and tell me I’m a member of the hairy mole club so you can *throw* things at me?
- Please share your favorite quote from a Buddy Cop Film from the 80s or 90s.
Now before you fire up your search engines (though let’s be honest I was pretty easy on you guys – I can’t imagine you’ll need google much ) remember in order to win one of our contests you need to be a FOLLOWER of Meet The Shannons. If we can’t email you – then we can’t send you your prize! So before you leave your comment with the answers make sure you are a follower and use the “follow” button on the side.
We’ll randomly choose a FOLLOWER from the correct answers posted below and send you a MAJOR AWARD! What is this major award all the kids are talking about? A gift basket of vegan treats to be announced throughout the month and One Meet The Shannons Apron in the color of your choice! Please leave your color preference in the comment. No color preference? We’ll send you black. Winner will be announced the last week of October! Who knows maybe we’ll even have a runner up…
*I know a few of you are like where’s my Italian Wedding Soup? It’s coming – honestly – we wanted to wait till soup season because we wanted to actually enjoy eating it. Just trust me… It’s coming soon to a blog near you… this one if that wasn’t clear.
Related articles across the web